Table Mountain is kind of magical. It’s a huge flat mesa surrounded by rolling foothills. I’ve never seen it before.
Found this sign on a ride through north Fresno. I wasn’t going that fast tho. #motorcycle #signs #wheeeeee
1962 Safety Rules from Honda;
Taken from a 1962 Honda Motor Cycle Owner’s Manual.
Translated by Honda for the American Motorcycle Rider
1. At the rise of the hand by Policeman, stop rapidly. Do not pass him by or otherwise disrespect him.
2. When a passenger of the foot, hooves in sight, tootel the horn trumpet melodiously at first. If he still obstacles your passage, tootel him with vigor and express by word of mouth, warning Hi, Hi.
3. Beware of the wandering horse that he shall not take fright as you pass him. Do not explode the exhaust box at him. Go soothingly by.
4. Give big space to the festive dog that makes sport in roadway. Avoid entanglement of dog with wheel spokes.
5. Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon! Press the brake foot as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.